Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tongue Power

Today is another new lesson for me. The lesson is tongue is such a powerful thing. Know why? Because black also can turn into white by tongue.
The story begins with me getting scold for not updated with the infor that my boss let me decide the travel agency to handle our travelling matters. Fine.. I'll decide on my own and left his secretary alone. This was not heard only by myself but my colleague that need that booking too. And I was scold twice for so stupid and undecideable.
After she got the scold from our big boss for my booking on expensive costs, I was scold again for doing it through agency. Walaoeh.. do like what you say kena scold, not do also kena scold. WTF!!
Now she was telling me that all the booking shall be handle by her until further notice.
Padan Muka!! That day big boss tell my colleague to ask her to help, she scold me instead of helping me. Now I do as what you say, you dare not to admit to the boss what you've said. So push the responsiblitiy to me lor.. so easy ..
But I also pity her.. her boss resigned and she was left with nothing except that tongue. Ok.
I decided to forgive her tongue. At least, if I'm fired because of this, I still can look for another job.But she?? I doubt she will get another job better than her current pay because nobody will pay over 5k for a tongue that walks around and scold you for not buying her any gift from your personal trip.HaHaHa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment